Monday, June 21, 2021

Internet Trouble

 Hi, friends! I’ve been so excited all day to share the photos of our amazing Day 5 at Mesa Verde National Park (all the beautiful cliff dwellings of the Anasazi people around 1100-1200 a.d.). But the campground where we’re staying (West Wendover, Nevada) has TERRIBLE internet service. I waited 15 minutes for it to download one photo, and finally gave up. So I’m sending this non-photo message, hoping it will post, telling you not to give up on us. My reports to you may be a few days behind, but I plan to do them as soon as I have some reliable internet. That may be as early as tomorrow evening…though I’m learning on this trip not to make promises!!!

Meanwhile, know that we’re having a wonderful time (albeit pretty hot!). Tomorrow evening we hope to reach our destination for the next week: Garden Valley, Idaho, where we lived for 10 years. We’ll be camped outside the home of some friends, so hopefully we can tap into their internet service to continue the blog posts. Hope to connect again with you soon!!!

No comments: