Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Getting Ready to go On The Loose again!

This is a test message to see if I can actually get back into my blog. For the past several years, I haven’t been able to get back into it. I assumed it was because Blogger hadn’t kept up with the iOS platform (that’s what I heard from others), but today I was poking around on our old blog and suddenly found myself on my dashboard. Not sure how I got there, since I haven’t been able to for the last 2 1/2 years... but if I did it once, hopefully I can do it again. So here goes a try!

Curt and I are getting ready to move...AGAIN! We’re headed to southwest Missouri this time, near Springfield. Moving out date is 2 weeks from tomorrow, January 24. Here are a few pics of the process; those of you who have moved will find this painfully familiar!

Boxes, boxes everywhere!

..........


Actually. Our house HAS been sold....our realtor just hasn’t come to fetch his sign.

But all the sorting, packing and shuffling hasn’t kept us from enjoying our cup of tea every morning while watching the local birds through our sunroom windows.


Ok, now to see if I can actually post this, and then find my way to this spot again. Here’s hoping!!!
















No comments: